The Lycra aero suit is based on stock sizes but the garment pattern is modified to suit each skater’s critical measurements. This outer suit follows all of the engineering principles of the cut resistant suits but is designed for wearing as an outer ‘skin’ either on top of our Performance Short Track Cut Resistant Under Suit or by itself if cut protection is not required. It allows skaters to interchange outer skins featuring different graphics (ie. for different teams) over the top of a full cut resistant under suit, avoiding the need to purchase multiple cut resistant suits.
- An outer skin of fully sublimated European wind-channel approved aerodynamic fabrics
- EN388 Level 3 Dyneema integrated protection to collar
- Custom alterations to standard stock sizes for limb lengths and shin pad placements based on individual skater measurements
- Anatomically engineered panels with pre-articulated cut for optimum comfort and aerodynamics in forward bending race position (including no cross-seam at waist)
- Integrated knee and shin protection, with internal pockets to allow for additional shin guards
- Vibrant sublimation printing on entire garment, in Engage Athletic design or your own
- Anti-friction inner thigh panel
- Panelling to match our Dyneema full cut undersuit if combing together so seam placements sit in the same position for a more comfortable and aero fit
- Side neck zip as developed for National team suits
* Grey shading in product image represents areas of non-cut resistant fabric. Coloured areas are protected with cut resistant fabric or shin protection.