The Engage Athletic Performance Skinsuit is your number one speed solution. The aero suit is manufactured in our factory in Melbourne from the highest quality European fabrics, in consultation with world-class skaters. Engineered for speed, stability and safety, this skinsuit delivers optimal muscle support and aerodynamics, not to mention fantastic value for your investment. This suit is similar to the full cut resistant suit, however features specific areas of cut resistant fabric rather than a full inner layer. This makes them lighter weight and more flexible.
- An outer suit of fully sublimated, carefully selected European wind-channel approved aerodynamic fabrics with panels of cut-resistant Dyneema fabric (Cert. Level 3 EN388 surpassing ISU minimum Level 2) underneath based on key areas of risk. Key areas of risk as defined by ISU are: neck, groin, axillar region, gluteal region, lower arms, hands, back and front of the knees (indicated by the coloured areas in the image above).
- Fully custom tailored to individual measurements
- Anatomically engineered panels with pre-articulated cut for optimum comfort and aerodynamics in forward bending race position (including no cross-seam at waist)
- Integrated knee and shin protection, with internal pockets to allow for additional shin guards
- Vibrant sublimation printing on entire garment, in Engage Athletic design or your own
- Extra light-weight as compared to traditional suits
- Anti-friction inner thigh panel
- Side neck zip as developed for National team suits
* Grey shading in product image represents areas of non-cut resistant fabric. Coloured areas are protected with cut resistant fabric.